Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
You will be responsible to organise, oversee and conduct internal audits in accordance with the annual audit plan.
- Support the full audit cycle to Identify risks and mitigate the same.
- Produce reports highlighting issues and providing potential solutions.
- Active engagement with senior staff to gain a good understanding of the business.
- Ensure compliance with internal (audit methodology and risk management) and external (regulatory) requirements.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Should posses a degree in accounting or finance or posses a fully or partial qualification in CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CMA/AAT.
- Good computer skills in MS Office and accounting software.
- Experience in SAP will be an added advantage. •
- Excellent analytical skills.
Join Us! email@example.com
Director – Human Resources
No.3, R. A. De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 5