Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diverse conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre Retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
Maskeliya Tea Gardens Ceylon Ltd, one of the subsidiary companies of Richard Pieris & Company PLC, and also an award winning tea export company, is seeking a dynamic, motivated and an energetic individual to join the team as..
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
This is to identify sales leads, pitch the company’s product portfolio to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts. Communicating new product developments to potential clients. Overseeing the development of marketing literature. Also you need to drive the business’s expansion into international markets and to find opportunities for the business to expand by researching market trends and developing partnerships with key international partners.
- Designing and implementing all export strategies
- Preparing an effective business plan for all projects to achieve the desired targets of the organization
- Monitoring all sales transactions and reviewing all customer response for all orders and payments
- Identifying new markets and finding ways to promote in the market
- Resolving the enquiries of customers related to exports and expenses
- Candidates must have completed a bachelor’s degree in foreign trade or business administration
- Those who have completed a master’s degree in business administration will have an added advantage
- Interpersonal Skills
- Time management Skills
- Communication skills
- Strong decision-making
Teamwork Work Experience
- Candidates should have at least 5 years of work experience in a relevant field with minimum 2 years in a senior position. Preferably from the tea industry
The selected candidates will be compensated in par with the industry standards based on qualifications and experience. A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and an evolving Group of Companies for the right candidates.
Please apply with your complete CV along with colour photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop, or as the subject in your e-mail within 7 days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama.