Career Level Trainee
INTERNS (03 MONTH ASSIGNMENT)
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CA Sri Lanka), is a leading professional organization which supports over 6000 Chartered Accountants. The Institute provides insight and leadership to the accountancy and finance profession locally and globally.
The Institute is seeking outstanding, result oriented and energetic individuals with a high level of responsibility, dedication, competence, confidence, drive and adaptability to take over the above position.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Passed G.C.E. Advanced Level (School leavers may apply)
- Computer literacy in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Internet and Email
- Should be an excellent communicator, able to express ideas clearly in both oral and written forms in English
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimum supervision
- Be self-driven, target oriented, passionate towards achievements and a person with sound PR and interpersonal skills
- Be a good team player
Qualified applicants meeting the required attributes are requested to send a detailed Curriculum Vitae together with contact details of two non-related referees to the address given below or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd October 2021. Please indicate the position applied for in the subject field of the e-mail or top left hand corner of the envelope.
Any form of canvassing will lead to disqualification, and only short-listed candidates will be contacted by CA Sri Lanka.
Manager – Human Resources
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka
No. 30A, Malalasekera Mawatha, Colombo 07.