Job ID 37691
Career Level Trainee
Hayleys Group is ranked amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with a strong presence in global markets and manufacturing, agriculture, transportation and logistics, consumer, power and energy, investments and services as well as in leisure and aviation. You may visit www.hayleys.com for more information.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Internship – Corporate Business Planning
You will be exposed to learn and support functions of Corporate Planning Department, handled with high level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Successful completion of GCE O/L with minimum two credit passes for Mathematics and English
- Successful completion GCE A/L.
- Pat or full qualification in CIMA. Or following Bachelor’s Degree approved by UGC in finance discipline
- Excellent command of English with the ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Computer literacy with an excellent command of the MS Office suite
- An energetic, smart individual with good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply within 10 days of this advertisement by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the position applied for and the company name on the subject line of the email.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.