Career Level Trainee
Pelwatte Dairy Industries is a truly Sri Lankan company situated at Buttala in Monaragala district engages on dairy products manufacturing by using fresh milk collected from local dairy farmers. We are looking for dynamic and energetic candidates, those who possess the following requirements.
INTERNSHIP – Finance (Audit)
Pelwatte Dairy Industries is looking for a hard-working and intelligent student to assist its Finance function within the internal audit Unit. The internship involves data analysis, management reporting, and various ad hoc accounting and financial tasks. This program has been highly successful at giving valuable experience to students as well as providing potential long-term opportunities within the company. Candidates must be willing to work full-time during the undergraduate years with an approval for relevant institute or university
Preference will be given to residents of UVA Province.
- Brilliant opportunity to obtain your first professional experience at the real audit engagements, which might result in receiving a job offer (job offers to the position of audit assistants will be made to the best interns, employment; placement of graduates is possible).
- Launch of your career with one of the best Sri Lankan company which leads in FMCG industry in dairy processing.
- Conduct & support with the financial analysis projects, particularly in operational audit planning, forecasting, and productivity/process improvements audits.
- Ensure the appropriate methodology, measurements, tools and quantitative techniques (e.g., Data collection, statistics, process flow analysis.) are applied in projects.
- Lead and participate in team efforts and work on finance internal audit projects which require interfacing with all levels of cast and management.
- Studying and verifying business process and controls. process and controls audit to reduce business Risk.
- Ability to identity risk opportunities.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Undergraduates from finance /Accounts field (SL University students / ered or CIMA reading institutional undergraduates are mostly welcome)
- Analytical confidence and proactive thinker
- Excellent Analytical and Presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Undergraduates who are fulltime available for 6 months internship
- Participation in extracurricular activities & basic understanding of corporate governance will be an added advantage
Please forward your detailed CV with name & contact details of two non-related referees by email or post indicating the position within 14 days of this advertisement.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Manager,
Pelwatte Dairy Industries Ltd
Private Mail Bag, Buttala.
ISO 22000:2005 Certified Company