Career Level Trainee
Some Careers Grow Faster Than Others
E-Channelling PLC is the pioneer software development and ICT service provider to the healthcare industry in Sri Lanka. It is the first company in Sri Lanka to offer a complete e-commerce based service and the first public quoted Technology Company in the Colombo Stock Exchange. EChannelling is among the top 100 brands in Sri Lanka and E-Channelling PLC is now a subsidiary of Mobitel (Private Limited, Sri Lanka’s National Mobile Service Provider, and a fully-owned subsidiary of Sri Lanka Telecom PLC.
An immediate opening for Internship is available in the Marketing Division.
- Maintain the customer database
- Closely monitor the data analytics and coordinate with internal teams
- Drafting the internal memos and supporting the Sales/Marketing teams
- Coordinate with the internal teams
- Closely monitoring Web/App activities
- Coordinating with corporate accounts and build PR
- Coordinating on digital marketing activities
- Plan promotional campaign according to the market requirement
- Prepare weekly, monthly reports
- Prepare monthly presentations for management
- Handle all related marketing documentation
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduates who seek internships are encouraged to apply.
- Should possess excellent presentation and analytical skills with a working knowledge of Microsoft packages.
- Be a self-starter with a target-oriented work approach.
- Be highly organized, proactive, and energetic with a positive attitude.
- Be a team player and be able to interact with staff at all levels.
Excellent training and growth opportunities within the group and the successful candidates are offered an allowance during the training period.
If interested e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 25/10/2021