Career Level Trainee
Pelwatte Dairy Industries is a truly Sri Lankan company situated at Buttala in Monaragala district engages on dairy products manufacturing by using fresh milk collected from local dairy farmers. We are looking for dynamic and energetic candidates, those who possess the following requirements.
INTERNSHIP – Research & Development
At Pelwatte dairy industries Ltd, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover the new ways to findin the best taste & the best feeling of local dairy for the Sri Lankan customer. Our Corporate & Plant teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing dairy products. With a reach of more than a thousand people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of dairy industry, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire
people across the island to change how they feel the product through themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
Preference will be given to residents of UVA Province.
- Assessment of technical feasibility of potential processes and identification of process related items such as capital requirements and safety considerations.
- Development of prototype processes and products. This work is conducted jointly with product developers
- Scale up promising prototypes to pilot scale. Develop processes and identify potential manufacturing issues including special handling of new or unique ingredients.
- Development of process specifications and operating procedures. Participation in plant trials to validate pilot plant/R&D work
- Transition of projects from R&D into the supply chain.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE :
- Undergraduates from B.Sc. in biochemistry /food science/ microbiology or related subject to food processing
- Excellent Analytical and Presentation skills
- Strong communication skills
- Scientific writing skill & skilled in statistics will be added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Undergraduates who are fulltime available for 6 months internship
- Participation in extracurricular activities will be an added advantage
Please forward your detailed CV with name & contact details of two non-related referees by email or post indicating the position within 14 days of this advertisement.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Human Resources Manager,
Pelwatte Dairy Industries Ltd
Private Mail Bag, Buttala.
ISO 22000:2005 Certified Company