Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
ENHANCE YOUR CARRER WITH NORTH SAILS
NORTH SAILS is the world’s leading sail manufacturer, producing high-tech, high-performance, high quality sailing equipment. North Sails Sri Lanka consist of 5 manufacturing facilities in Biyagama Export Processing Zone with over 1200 employees. North Sails is well known in Sri Lanka for our commitment to our employees, their families and to the Country. North Sails is a socially responsible company that offers superior employee benefits and opportunities. Our Sri Lanka manufacturing facilities are growing rapidly.
North’s patented 3D Sail making technology thermo-molds sails as a unitary membrane on a full-sized 3-dimensional molds. Since its introduction in 1992, North 3D technology has dominated sailboat racing worldwide. 3DL technology
has been the worldwide performance leader for more than 25 years.
Shipping Coordinator / (Intern) Responsibilities:
- Communicate with forwarders and procurement teams and resolve any complaints.
- Prepare courier cost and volume reports for management.
- Keep a track for all inbound courier shipments and update the relevant teams.
Shipping Coordinator Requirements:
- A degree in shipping and logistics or another relevant field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literacy skills.
- Flexible work hours.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to multitask
The successful candidate can look forward for a rewarding career with a high level of industrial exposure. Please send your CV within 14 days to email@example.com, stating the position applied for in the subject of your mail.
North Manufacturing (Pvt) Limited
Biyagama Export Processing Zone, Loft 74, Phase 01, Malwana, Sri Lanka.
Web : www.northsails.com