Career Level Executive
Experience 4 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
AIA Sri Lanka We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion to further an advanced career in the field of Investments. The selected candidate will be responsible for conducting economic research, fixed income analysis and equity analysis whilst supporting in maintaining governance oversight and compliance oversight.
- Conduct in-depth fundamental fixed income, equity and credit analysis and prepare written reports outlining company and industry-specific investment recommendations
- Conduct economic and banking sector analysis and present findings
- Assist in maintaining governance (maintain the Investment Policy, the Investment Mandates, Operating Memorandum)
- Assist in and timely compliance oversight including review and implementation of Group investment standards
- Assist in defining and generating Management Information (MI) to ensure investment management adheres to regulatory guidelines, investment policy and investment mandates
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in Management / Finance/ Mathematics
- Fully professional qualification in CIMA or ACCA
- Minimum of four years’ experience in the financial sector-preferably the fund management industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (specially in Excel and Power point)
- Excellent communication skills with strong analytical skills
If you are interested, click on apply for the job
AIA is one of Asia’s leading insurers with a history of over 100 year. Join this multinational giant for a life changing career while helping protect others.