- Career Level Officer
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We, the Most Awarded Bank in Sri Lanka, continue to progress steadily whilst being listed amongst the World’s Top 1000 Banks for the 10th consecutive year. With a network of 268 branches and a strong international presence, the Bank is seeking an ambitious, energetic and proven performer to appoint as; INVESTMENT ANALYST
We invite applications from candidates who are confident of meeting our expectations while possessing the following basic requirements, to be selected as an Investment Analyst to our Investment Banking Unit.
Job Profile / Main Responsibilities:
- Analysis, review and valuation of companies.
- Advising on the capital structure, nature of securities and financial restructuring.
- Preparation of Information Memorandums / Prospectuses for capital raising.
- Structuring and managing of Initial Public Offerings and Private Placements of Equity and Debt.
- Managing Mergers and Acquisitions Transactions.
- Trading of Corporate Debt and Equity securities.
- Be less than 40 years of age.
- A graduate in Finance, Portfolio Management, Accountancy or Economics with a first or second class or should be an associate member of CIMA or ACCA or a CFA charter holder.
- Preferably with 3 or more years experience directly related to the above-mentioned job profile.
- A self motivated individual with analytical and presentation skills.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A High Performer with an outgoing personality.
Rewards The successful candidate will be provided with an attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefits commensurate with benchmarked financial institutions. Applications with all relevant information should be submitted to reach the under-mentioned email address within 10 days of this advertisement with the respective post mark as the subject.
Deputy General Manager – HRM
Commercial Bank of Ceylon PLC
Web site : www.combanklk
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. Canvassing in any form will be an immediate disqualification.