- Career Level Others
- Experience Fresh
- Qualifications Diploma
DO YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO CREATE
BPPL’s deep-rooted beliefs and values stem from the infinites of life itself. We strive to ignite new life from everything we touch, and this continuous process enables endless beginnings. These values have empowered BPPL Holdings to pave a path of sustainability, which eventually leads to a sustainable future. We are looking for self-motivated dynamic individuals with a high degree of drive, enthusiasm, and very good communication skills to join us at our Manufacturing plant located at Ingiriya.
Vacancy: IT Assistant
- Assists to computer uses to their day to day IT requirements (Help Desk) and attend to the routing services of existing IT equipment.
- Make sure to availability of CCTV / telephone systems / TV displays in order and follow up repairs and upgrades.
- Coordinate with IT Manager and support him as required.
- Attend to all other IT activities as advised by the IT Manager.
Basic Qualification and Requirements
- G. C. E. Advance level qualified and qualified of Diploma in Information Technology.
- Working experience will be advantage.
- Below 30 years of age.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills and Computer literacy.
- Be prepared to work with a high sense of responsibility and flexibility in working hours.
Preferred for Candidates, who are close to Ingiriya/Horana area
An attractive remuneration package with other fringe benefits will be offered to the right candidate. Please forward your CV with the contact details and names of two non-related referees within seven days to