Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
United Motors Lanka PLC has been moving people in comfort for over 70 years. As we continue to drive new standards of service and engineering excellence, we are expanding our operations island-wide and are seeking passionate smart and disciplined individuals to fill the following vacancy.
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems and printers.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Attending to service issues and requests in a timely manner.
- Providing technical support across the company including remote locations.
- Repairing and replacing equipment as necessary.
- Should possess a Degree or Diploma from in a recognized institution.
- Should possess minimum 2 years of experience in IT.
- Age must be below 29 years.
An attractive remuneration package, including a comprehensive medical scheme, along with excellent career development opportunities await the selected candidates.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. If you are confident that you satisfy the above requirements, please email or post your résumé with the contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 07 days of this advertisement. Addressed to
General Manager (Human Resources & Administration)
United Motors Lanka PLC
100, Hyde Park Corner, Colombo 02
E Mail: email@example.com