Career Level Executive
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry
r part of the mission to make it easy to do business anywhere’. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & Innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
IT Helpdesk Executive
- General knowledge of computers.
- Excellent skills in keeping track record.
- Ability to work and adhere to strict SLA’s when handling helpdesk tickets.
- Be resourceful and a quick-thinker in order to troubleshoot Latest and critical technical issues as they arise.
- Ability to deploy, configure, and support operating systems on desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
- Solid ability to provide excellent end user service and experience.
- Awareness on how to prioritize tasks, stakeholders and time.
- Diploma/Higher National Diploma / Bachelors in Computer Science/ Computer Hardware/ Computer Networking/Other qualifications such as CCNA.
- Minimum one-year experience in a similar capacity.
- Knowledge of retail E-Commerce ecosystem in Sri Lanka.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Ability to work and make decisions under a pressurized environment,
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Willingness to undertake any IT related tasks/projects given outside of the current scope if needed.
- Willingness to work on a roster/ after office hours or during weekends if needed.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit,
- Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to email@example.com with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.