Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Waterlily Labs is a young and ambitious software company established in 2019 to provide awesome software solutions for an affordable price to all kinds of businesses and individuals. In a sea of software companies, we outperform the most by understanding and interpreting our clients’ requirements and providing exactly what is required.
Our work begins with having a deeper understanding of computer languages, the fundamentals of software development and experience in serving rapid and reliable solutions. We strive to create beautiful code that is rich in functionality and usability. Testimonials prove our ability.
Located at Colombo – the heart of Sri Lanka, we enjoy creating the best system for the best price plan. Over the years, we witnessed our products helping businesses to grow beyond their targets by having an IT system with a strong back-bone. All members in our team have at least one or more degree and are true specialists in IT and software development.
- Plan, organize, control, and evaluate and Manages all the activities of the software development group.
- Sets attainable goals to team members to complete the project on time
- Provides guidance to team members to encourage work productivity
- Make sure the timeline is followed by the software development group
- Manage multiple projects at once
- Ensures appropriate procedures and processes are followed when it comes to software development
- Resolving performance issues and making revisions when necessary
- Represents the software department in meetings
- Participate in design control activities
- Monitors, evaluates, and ensures the completion of tasks and projects
- Analyses software requirements
- Implements design plans, reviews unit tests
- Proven working experience as an IT Manager or relevant experience
- Project management skills
- Excellent knowledge of team management, information analysis and of computer software developments.
- BS in Computer Science or similar field
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Detail oriented
- Organizational skills
- Work experience
The suitable candidate will be provided with a competitive remuneration package as per the industry standards.
If you think you are the perfect fit for this position please send us your resume with two non related referees to email@example.com