Career Level Executive
Experience 3 Years
Because it’s never Just an employee that comes to work; It’s a whole person. At Hemas we celebrate Uniqueness of People, recognize Excellence & Balance with a commitment towards employee Wellness & Enabling Empowerment.
BE HEMAS-BE YOUR BEST SELF!
Hemas Hospitals the pioneer to introduce global best practices in healthcare to Sri Lanka which have been accredited by the Australian Council on Health Standards (ACHSI) for quality and patient safety, is a member of the Hemas Group of Companies. The hospitals group comprises of two multi-specialty hospitals and a laboratory network spread across Sri Lanka. The entire group is on the verge of the next expansion cycle taking healthcare delivery on par with global best models and is one of the most sought-after employers for healthcare professionals.
EXECUTIVEIT RISK & COMPLIANCE
- Executive – IT Risk & Compliance has to support Business and IT management with guidance on IT risk management matters, particularly on application and infrastructure security.
- Responsible for maintaining the IT Risk Assessment under the supervision and guidance of IT Manager.
- Identify areas where business units should consider additional investment and areas internal audit should focus.
- Conduct IT audits, review and follow-up on internal and external audit reports of systems, applications and IT processes.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR A
- Potential candidate with a Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent from a recognized Institute/University with 03 years of experience and knowledge of Win7-Win10, MS Office, Internet, etc.
- Dynamic individual with good communication and interpersonal skills whilst being able to work independently while thriving in a team
- An energetic candidate preferably in between 20-25 years of age
If you are interested please send in your detailed CV along with names and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to: