Career Level Assistant
Experience 2 Years
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING BANK
An exciting opportunity has opened in the IT Operations Department of Union Bank of Colombo PLC, for an individual who meets the below requirements;
- Perform end of day operation.
- Installation and maintenance of end user equipment such as PCs, laptops and printers.
- Installation and maintenance of end user equipment software such as application software, operating systems, security software.
- User support
- Age 23 years or below.
- Diploma in IT or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Should be able to work in 24*7 environment including night and weekend shifts.
- Willingness to work long hours when necessary.
- A strong team player with dedication and ability to learn fast.
- Microsoft/Cisco certification will be an added advantage.
An attractive remuneration package available for the right candidate with the staff loans benefits at concessionary interest rates.
Applications should be forwarded via email email@example.com with the names of two nonrelated referees on or before 20th August 2021. The email subject line must be stated “IT Support Assistant”. All applicable will be treated with strict confidence.
We will only correspond with the shortlisted applicants.
Head Office: 64, Galle Road, Colombo 03.
Union Bank of Colombo PLC is a licensed Commercial Bank supervised by the Central Bank of Sri Lanka.