Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
MAS Legato is the provider of Financial & Accounting solutions to MAS Group. Currently we have 26 Business units of the MAS Group on boarded where tasks associated with Procure to Pay (Accounts Payable), Order to cash (Accounts Receivable) and Record to report (General Ledger) & Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) are undertaken by a team of competent finance professionals. The company aspires to grow in new avenues with the expansion of our footprint within MAS & in to a fully functional BPO by 2021 with a future ready and an innovative operation.
As a Junior Associate- Finance Operations- Accounts Payable you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards.
- Send MI reports in assigned SBUs on time.
- Achieve the monthly targets for GRIR and Advances in assigned SBUs.
- Implementation of lean at Legato.
- Assisting payment requestors on invoice discrepancy resolution.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders including SBUs and Suppliers.
- Ensure all allocated vendors are reconciled and reported within agreed timelines.
- Identify and implement process/system improvements.
- Assist in process/system developments.
- Assist in user acceptance testing for system upgrades and future new businesses.
- Mentor, coach and develop team members and support work place learning.
- Ensure to convert cheque venders into slips in assigned SBUs.
- Ensure to convert the hard copy invoices to soft copy in assigned SBUs.
- Ensure that targets for slips and soft copy conversions are met.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Reading for a professional/ academic qualification – CIMA, ACCA or ICASL
- Experience in MS office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good interpersonal skills.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 10th September 2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.