Career Level Assistant
Qualifications Part Qualification
MAS Legato is the provider of Financial & Accounting solutions to MAS Group. Currently we have 36 Business units of the MAS Group on boarded where tasks associated with Procure to Pay (Accounts Payable), Order to cash (Accounts Receivable) and Record to report (General Ledger) & Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) are undertaken by a team of competent finance professionals. The company aspires to grow in new avenues with the expansion of our footprint within MAS & in to a fully functional BPO with a future ready and an innovative operation.
As a Junior Associate – Finance Operations – Accounts Receivable you will be responsible to perform the following tasks to the highest standards.
- Execute recovery activities and ensure proper follow-up mechanisms are put in place to recover money within the set credit period.
- Ensure discrepancies are followed-up and resolved prior to the month end closure and maintain proper documentation of follow up efforts.
- Ensure receipts are cleared in keeping with the SLA.
- Preparation of customer account reconciliations and other Ml reports as assigned.
- Ensure SOP’s are kept up to date and audit requirements are fulfilled.
- Active involvement in knowledge sharing initiatives within the department.
- Active involvement in continuous improvement initiatives within the department, whilst suggesting and implementing same.
- Provide necessary management information reports for decision making.
- Build good work relationships with relevant internal and external parties.
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Reading for a professional/ academic qualification – CIMA, ACCA or ICASL
- Experience in MS office packages is a prerequisite.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
To apply email your CV to email@example.com
Closing Date: 28th September2021
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.