Job ID 23748
Career Level Executive
Experience 1 Year
Hayleys Group is ranked No. 1 (LMD) amongst Sri Lanka’s largest and most diversified public companies with over USD 1 Billion turnover. For more information, visit us at http://www.hayleys.com
Hayleys Advantis Ltd.
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
Be a part of a winning team!
We are seeking young and energetic individuals who are interested in building a career in the Aviation sector, to join our team of professionals.
Junior Executive/ Executive – Cargo (Based at Head Office)
- Ensure proper communication with customers (Freight forwarders) before shipment acceptance.
- Ensure cargo reservations are done in the principal systems prior to departure from CMB accordance with Airline procedures (SOPs).
- Secure space confirmations from O1st carrier & update the shipment details in their system before the shipment departure.
- Send the upliftment messages to relevant Principal gateways.
- System update with actual AWB/HAWB data after shipment departure & discrepancies to be informed relevant parties. (Airport/sales/Finance/Customer).
- Follow up uplifted shipments & regularly update customers till the arrival at the destination.
- Adhere to GSA operational SOP to carry out smooth run in the unit.
- Regular tele sales calls & random visits to the customers to enhance the sales and further buildup relationship with all stakeholders.
- Maintain stock re-order levels & maintain track on receivables from Airport. (AWB stocks/perishable stickers)
- Experience in cargo industry.
- Should possess a clean personal record.
- Must be well disciplined and able to work under minimum supervision.
- Experience in sales and marketing would be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy (MS Office packages)
- Good analytical skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.