Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & Logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
Due to an expansion McLarens Group is now seeking an aspiring, energetic & a competent individual to join its team as an Junior Executive/Executive-HR
- Prepare appointment letters, confirmation letters, promotion letters and any other correspondence during employee life cycle.
- Prepare and update the HR Reports, HR KPIs, Personal files, Employee database/HRIS within the scope of the position.
- Submit Payroll related information to the Payroll division on a timely basis.
- Assist in Performance Management process.
- Perform additional duties in line with the current role, as and when requested by management.
- Degree/Diploma in Human Resources or related field
- 2 years experience in a similar role > MS Office (Excel, Word and Power point)
- Interpersonal skills
- English & Sinhala language written and spoken skills
- Hands on experience in HR Information Systems
An attractive remuneration package along with industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate.
Please post/email your CV within 7 days of this advertisement to:
Group General Manager – Human Resources
McLarens Holdings Ltd
284, Vauxhall Street,