Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Part Qualification
Spread your Brilliance Wh Prestigious Delmege
Delmege Group is positioning to be one of the leading conglomerates in Sri Lanka and is looking for dynamic individuals to join with us in the following position to strengthen our group internal audit team
Junior Executive Executive – Internal Audit
- Perform internal audits as per the annual audit plan.
- Prepare internal audit reports with constructive recommendations for management’s actions.
- Conduct follow up audits to check the implementation of prior audit findings.
- Participate in surprise checks, spot audits, outstation/field visits as required.
- Perform special investigations as required.
- Perform any other relevant job duties as requested by the management
- Part qualification in CA/CMA/CIMA or ACCA.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy would be an added advantage.
- Minimum 02-03 years related experience especially in diversified business organizations or reputed audit firms.
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) & experience in ERP (Navision/Sage) systems would be an added advantage.
- Possess a good analytical and report writing skills.
- Excellent command in both written and spoken English with effective communication skills.
- Positive attitudes with pleasing personality.
- Age below 30.
The selected candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package, in keeping with the market
standards. Please send your CV with the names and addresses of two non-related referees to email@example.com with the post applied marked clearly in the subject line to reach us within 10 days of this advertisement
Head of Group Human Resources and Admin,
Delmege Forsyth & Company Ltd,
101, Vinayalankara Mw, Colombo 10.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be notified