Career Level Executive
Fintrex Finance Limited is a Non-Bank Financial Institution (NBFI) regulated by Monetary Board of the Central Bank of Sri Lanka under the Finance Business Act No.42 of 2011. We are backed by a consortium of world class investors including global insurance giant Fairfax Holdings along with MAS and Hirdaramani Group.
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – FINANCE
Location – Head Office (Colombo 14)
As the Junior Executive – Finance, you are responsible for handling facility settlement process, releasing security documents to client, arranging settlement letters, co-ordination of branches on security document release process etc. You will be directly reporting to the Manager – Finance and joining a team of experienced professionals in the field of Non – Banking and Finance Industry and will pave your way for a mutually beneficial career within the Company
The Job Role
- Handle facility settlement process
- Handle system facility settlements & Release of security documents
- Issue Settlement related letters based on customers request
- Co-ordinate with branches on security document releasing process
Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- 3 passes in G.C.E Advance Level
- Prior experience in a similar job function, preferably in Finance / Banking Industry will be an added advantage
- Full/Part qualification in AAT/CA/CIMA/ACCA/CMA will be an added advantage
- Skills in computer/ MS Office package
- Good interpersonal skill and team spirit
Candidates are invited to send their detailed CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post with the contact details of two non-related referees, to reach us within 7 days of this advertisement. Please mention the post applied on the top left corner of the envelope or in the subject line of the e-mail.
Head of Human Resources & Administration,
Fintrex Finance Limited,
No.851, Dr. Danister De Silva Mawatha, (Baseline Road), Colombo 14.