Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Part Qualification
McLarens Group is a leading, well-established business conglomerate with diversified business activities. McLarens is widely recognized for excellence in Maritime & Logistics, Petroleum & Energy, Manufacturing & Distribution, Property & Strategic Investments and Leisure to sustain its commitment to quality while continuing to grow in business and stature in Sri Lanka.
McLarens Group is now seeking an aspiring energetic & competent individual to join its subsidiary company Spectra Logistics (Pvt) Limited. Spectra is one of Sri Lanka’s leading providers of end-to-end logistics services encompassing contract logistics, container depot, integrated transportation, and customs brokerage. We meet our customers logistics and supply chain needs through a combination of our operational and service excellence, and our extensive resources, which include the Spectra Distribution Center at the Spectra Logistics Park in Wattala and well-equipped container yard with our own vehicle fleet.
Junior Executive – Finance
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Update and maintain the data base with client information
- Support the team to smoothly process the invoicing function obtaining relevant signatures, preparing for dispatch, filing acknowledgements
- Assist to prepare various management reports with relevant analysis for Head of Finance
- Assist to prepare warehouse profitability report
- Assist to prepare Annual budgets for Spectra
- Assist to proceed warehouse related Supplier payments obtaining relevant approvals
- Follow up Client cheque collections and bank deposits and update the management on timely manner
- Preparing Debtor collection reports & forecast for Warehouse Clients
- Entering Client data on the system
Qualifications and skills
- G.C.E AL pass in Commerce Stream
- Part qualification in professional studies (Accounting, Logistics or IT)
- Minimum 2-3 Years experience in Finance, preferably handling Invoicing process for minimum 1 year
- Good Exposure to Excel / Advance Excel
- Data management and analysis skills
- Working experience Logistic Industry/or Warehouse Management will be an added advantage
- Good presentation skills
How To Apply
An attractive remuneration package along with industry fringe benefits and excellent career opportunities await the right candidate. Email us to:firstname.lastname@example.org Please post /email your CV within 7 days of this advertisement
Manager – Human Resources.
Spectra Logistics Private Limited.
No. 3001/MU125, Muthurajawela Industrial Zone, Wattala.