Career Level Executive
Qualifications Part Qualification
GOING BEYOND Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – FINANCE OPERATIONS (MIT – 004)
- To record accounting transactions of the company
- Timely arranging vendor payments whilst adhering to compliances and guidelines.
- Timely recording of receipts and debtor follow up. Invoice creation on timely manner.
- Support on month end activities.
- Facilitate the internal & external audits by providing the required information.
- Minimum ‘B’ pass for Mathematics in GCE O/L.
- 3 passes in GCE A/L.
- Fully/ Part qualification in any finance professional qualification/degree.
- Financial Analysis skills & Attention to detail is a must.
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now with in 10 days of this advertisement. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.