- Career Level Executive
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Because it’s never Just an employee that comes to work; It’s a whole person. At Hemas we celebrate uniqueness of People, recognize is a Excellence & Balance with a commitment towards employee Wellness & Enabling Empowerment.
BE HEMAS—BE YOUR BEST SELF!
Hemas Hospitals the pioneer to introduce global best practices in healthcare to Sri Lanka which have been accredited by the Australian Council on Health Standards (ACHSI) for quality and patient safety is a member of the Hemas Group of Companies. The hospitals group comprises of two multi-specialty hospitals and a laboratory network spread across Sri Lanka. The entire group is on the verge of the next expansion cycle taking healthcare delivery on par with global best models and is one of the most sought-after employers for healthcare professionals.
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE FINANCE
Executing the payment process as per pre defined SOPs. Maintaining of up to date vendor records on the system and ensure on time payments. Work closely with Wipro and Group IT teams and make sure SAP integration with 100% accuracy level.
- Preparation of daily / monthly and annual turnover reports for the business unit.
- An individual with a Bachelor’s degree in Finance.
- Or a candidate with a part qualification in CA/CMA/CIMA/ACCA.
- A person with good analytical and communication skills with minimum of 01 Year experience in a similar capacity, in a reputed organization.
- An individual who is conversant in MS Office, Excel, and SAP system.
If you are interested please send in your detailed CV along with names and contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement to:
Hemas Hospitals ( Pvt ) Ltd.
No.389, Negombo Road, Hendala, Wattala