- Career Level Executive
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
With an enduring vision of being the most technologically advanced, innovative and customer friendly, financial organization, we, the most awarded Bank in Sri Lanka, continue to progress steadily while being listed amongst the Top 1000 Banks in the world for the tenth consecutive year. Our unparalleled record of success over the past decade is supported by a network of 268 branches and superior standards in service, stability and performance. We are poised to ascend to even greater heights in the near future.
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE OFFICER – BRANDS
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and dynamic individual for our Marketing Department as “Junior Executive Officer – Brands”.
Job Profile : The selected candidate will be responsible for,
- Development of brand strategies and communication strategies in consultation with the Marketing Managers.
- Develop and execute corporate and brand related communication campaigns in both ATI. and BTL media in coordination with product teams and advertising agencies.
- Development of media strategies and action plans based on the brand strategies in liaison with the media agency and ensure that the plans are executed effectively.
- Conduct PR activities to gain maximum visibility for the brand through mass media and digital channels.
- Development of digital communication strategies for brands, conduct campaigns via suitable digital media and ensuring the campaigns are carried out cost effectively and efficiently to gain the desired results.
- Conduct periodic research for brands in liaison with research agencies.
- Analyze brand performance and develop action plans based on the brand strategies to increase performance.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration. Marketing or a related field from a recognized University. And/or
- Professional Qualification with membership in a professional marketing body (CIM-UK / SLIM).
- Minimum three (03) years of experience in brand management in the capacity of Brand Executive / Marketing Executive.
- Exposure in working with advertising, media and research agencies for a minimum of 2 years
- Excellent command of Sinhala / Tamil languages both written and spoken with proficiency in English language.
- Should posses sound analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Self motivated, result oriented individual and a good team player with interpersonal skills. Rewards The
successful candidate will be provided with an attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefits commensurate with benchmarked financial institutions. Applications with all relevant information should be submitted to reach the under-mentioned within 10 days of this advertisement with the respective post marked as the subject by e-mail.
Deputy General Manager – HRM Commercial.
Bank of Ceylon PLC
All applications will be treated with strict confidence. canvassing in any form will be an immediate disqualification.