Career Level Executive
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – OPERATIONS (EXPE-01)
- Coordinate with customers and update them on shipments making sure customers are well aware and updated of their shipments.
- Co-ordinate with principals, agents, vendors, carriers service providers & regulatory authorities for activities from the time of cargo receipt until delivery to final destination in order ensure an uninterrupted service level to the client
- Coordination from the point of obtaining the booking instructions until the MBL/HBL issued & docs are dispatched to the foreign station as per the stipulated time period with accuracy in all documents.
- Ensure systems are updated with accurate information and completion of files and passing relevant information to the finance division in order to ensure smooth flow of activities.
- Coordination from the point of obtaining the booking instructions until shipments arrives at destination with making sure all necessary events are updated.
- Obtain credit approvals, update cost sheets and provide relevant information to finance division
- Timely coordination with the customers, Agents network & responding to their requirements and all day to day operational issues.
- Update reports as per given requirements for management decision making.
- Maintain all documentation in an orderly manner.
- GCE O/L qualification with 6 Credit passes including Mathematics and English
- A minimum of 2 passes at the GCE A/L examination
- A relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Fluency in English and Sinhala languages
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now.
Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer