Career Level Executive
Qualifications Part Qualification
Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com,
HAYLEYS ADVANTIS LIMITED
Hayleys Advantis Group, the transportation, logistics and aviation arm of Hayleys PLC with over 60 years of industry presence, is a pioneer in providing end-to-end logistics solutions, representing some of the World’s foremost shipping lines, freight forwarders and the largest air express transportation company. The Group also represents some of the world’s leading passenger and cargo airlines and specializes in travel agency services. Today Advantis controls a truly international network offering and is fast becoming the undisputed leader in the areas of integrated logistics, freight management, marine services, terminals & engineering operations, airport services, aviation supply services, outbound travel services and other travel related services.
JUNIOR EXECUTIVE – SALES & MARKETING – CLL 02
- Attend for customer inquiries providing accurate information in timely manner
- Ensure annual revenue budgets are achieved through correct sales mix
- Gather and share market statistics and analysis during sales meetings to facilitate effective marketing strategies.
- Actively participate in ‘customer survey’ by executing it effectively, collating data analyzing and implementing
- Ensure all negotiated rates are filed after obtaining relevant approvals.
- Promote new and cross trade businesses by establishing and maintaining close coordination with overseas agents.
- Prepare marketing and operational reports obtaining relevant details from the principal’s systems.
- Comprehensive customer visit plan to be prepared weekly and visits carried out in accordance with a plan
- 6 ‘Credit’ passes at the GCE O/L examination including Mathematics and English
- 3 passes at the GCE A/L examination
- Part qualification in Sales / Marketing (Preferably CIM/SLIM etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Sinhala.
- Conversant with MS office packages.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click on Apply Now, within 10 days of this advertisement. Pay and benefits of the above position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.