Career Level Executive
Experience 6 Years
You should ideally;
- have passed the GCE O/L with credit passes for English and Mathematics and 3 passes at GCE A/L main subjects (excluding General English)
- possess a full or part professional qualification in banking or related field
- possess a minimum of 6 years experience in commercial banking/finance with exposure to project management, digital banking and Finetech environments
- fair understanding on multi-channel interaction management, related technologies and business practices will also be an added advantage
- have the ability to work in cross functional teams
- have exposure in growing digital products, and adoption among intended users
- have good communication & interpersonal skills
- be able to multitask and work efficiently to achieve deadlines
You will be responsible for;
- assisting in Product Management and strategic guidance towards the online and mobile channels of the Bank
- managing end to end projects to deliver strategic objectives
- coordination with internal and external stakeholders to implement projects and activities assigned
- assisting in developing required strategy/business plans and marketing briefs to develop activities to increase growth and adoption of Digital products and services
Applicants who do not possess the requisite experience and exposure may be considered for recruitment at a lower grade.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Any form of canvassing is discouraged.
Correspondence will only be with the short-listed candidates.
Please apply via e-mail by sending a DFCC Bank application form which could be downloaded from our website to email@example.com with the post applied for in the subject by 20 September 2021.
Senior Vice President (Human Resources)
DFCC Bank PLC, 73/5 Galle Road, Colombo 03
website – www.dfcc.lk