Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
“Spectra Logistics (Pvt) Ltd is a joint venture between Hemas Group and GAC Logistics. We are one of the Sri Lanka’s leading providers of end-to-end logistics services encompassing contract logistics, container depot, integrated transportation, and customs brokerage. We meet our customers’ logistics and supply chain needs through a combination of our operational and service excellence, and our extensive resources, which include the Spectra Distribution Center at the Spectra Logistics Park in Wattala and well-equipped container yard with an own vehicle fleet.”
Junior Executive – Warehouse Operations
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic self-motivated individual who will be responsible for managing the warehouse operations ensuring customer satisfaction, achieving set KPIs in an effective and efficient manner as a result achieving the operational goals.
- Ensure the smooth functioning of the entire inbound and outbound operation relevant to the client.
- Ensure ongoing operations consistently meet the customer’s requirements in terms of service and other KPI’s.
- Measure, and drive improvements around operational efficiency.
- Carry out periodic counts to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Certificate level qualification relevant to Logistics/Operations management from a recognized institute with minimum 3 passes at G.C.E A/L.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in warehouse operation management in similar capacity and experience in pharmaceutical operations will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge in WMS and MS office and Warehouse KPIs is a must
- Good communication skills and customer relationship management skills
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please send your CV with the contact details of 2 non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org or below mentioned address indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email within 7 days of this advertisement.
Pay and benefits of this position will be competitive, and the rewards are performance driven.
Head of Human Resources
Spectra Logistics Private Limited,
No 300 1/MU 125, Muthurajawela
Industrial Zones, Wattala.