Career Level Executive
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
Junior Front Office Executive
- Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately.
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls/inquiries while providing basic information when needed.
- Responsible for inward daily mail/deliveries/couriers and sort them and dispatch to the respective authorized personnel accordingly.
- According to the requirement, perform other clerical, administrative and secretarial work such as typing letters/documents, filling correspondence, photocopying, faxing, etc. in order to strengthening internal admin process of the organization.
- Supporting HR & Admin team for their day to day operations as well.
- Educational requirement: GCE OLS & ALS (Additional qualification is an advantage).
- Prior experience in relevant position would be an added advantage.
- Good customer service.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Language proficiency in English & Sinhala, Tamil will be an advantage.
- Proficiency in MS office package and IT literacy skills.
- Pleasant personality with enthusiasm, energy and dedication.
- Live the Daraz values: Continuously Innovate, Generosity of Spirit, Deliver on our Promise & Make it Personal.
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to email@example.com with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.