Career Level Executive
Daraz is South Asia’s leading online shopping and selling platform present in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar & Nepal. We currently operate an ecosystem of over 115,000 sellers, serving 5 million plus consumers with more than 20 million listed products. In 2018, Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group & we are proud to carry our part of the mission to ‘make it easy to do business anywhere’. We are leveraging Alibaba’s global leadership in technology, online commerce, mobile payment & logistics to drive growth in our markets. Together with Alibaba, we are ready to empower entrepreneurs in the region & fulfil our promise to offer our customers the best selection of trusted products with a high level of convenience. Our Organization is characterized by smart talent with lots of energy & innovation. We have a culture which is extremely performance oriented, data driven & believe in letting the best people & ideas grow. For further growth, we seek new team members for the post of:
Junior HR Executive / Assistant
- Ensuring smooth functioning of the onboarding & off boarding process,
- Update relevant HR information database on a timely & accurate manner.
- Maintaining HR personal files & related documentation.
- Maintaining leave & attendance records.
- Maintaining files relating to EPF & ETF
- Assisting with payroll work.
- Preparing reports as and when required.
- Maintains the integrity and confidentiality of human resource files and records,
- Following a Diploma or Certificate level in HR.
- Successfully completed GCE OLS & ALS.
- Minimum of one-year work experience in the field of Human Resources. (Payroll related experience is a plus).
- Basic knowledge of labour laws/ pay structures. Excellent IT literacy skills (MS Office & Ms Excel).
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal in English & Sinhala.
- Tamil is an added advantage.
- People person, pleasant personality with enthusiasm, energy, dedication and integrity.
- Ability to work under pressure and late hours when required.
- Self-starter approach to work, with an eagerness to consistently exceed expectation.
- Candidate should be able to work from Colombo.
- COVID – 19 fully vaccinated.
- Live the Daraz values: Embrace Change, Teamwork, Customer Commitment, Integrity & Ownership
If you feel ready to take up the challenge, please forward your resume along with a recent photograph, cover letter and details of two non-related referees to email@example.com with the post applied for mentioned in the subject line.
Daraz is an Equal Opportunity Employer.