Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Post Free Jobs & Find Vacancies in Sri Lanka – jobhub.lk
Junior HR Executive – Payroll
Key Responsibilities and Skills:
- Responsible for the integrity of HR database and the HRIS System as accurate processing of payroll.
- Handle full spectrum of computerized payroll administration and management.
- Collate all information related to employee earnings and deduction on time along with requirement validations and controls.
- To possess staff payroll and ensure accuracy and timeliness of payment to staff.
- Maintain vital daily, weekly and monthly statistics in the department’s performance display board and forward MIS reports for decision making.
- Keep track of hour rates, wages, compensation benefits rates, new hire information etc.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent professional qualification.
- Minimum of 2-3 years experience, preferably in computerized payroll environment.
- Age below 35.
Please forward your resume within 5 working days along with names and contact details of 2 non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org
58, 42nd Lane, Wellawatta, Colombo 06
tel: +94 117 52 00 00 / fax: +94 112 589597