Career Level Others
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
WE’RE LOOKING FOR A JUNIOR MERCHANDISER
WHO WE ARE
Hela Clothing is a US $200 million company that provides sustainability focused apparel supply chain solutions. The company works closely with global brands, from design to delivery, in the intimate, sleepwear and kids product ranges. With 10 factories across three countries and a workforce of over 15,000 across the globe, Hela leads the industry in ethical and sustainable working environments.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Fabric & trim development – Helping the senior merchandiser on coordinating on getting samples down & maintain a track record.
- Processing & follow up on FIT samples/ Red Seals/ etc for confirmed orders & getting the approvals on time based on the “Critical Path” drop dates.
- Coordinate and facilitate the development, completion and dispatch of all development, fit and marketing related samples through Service Excellence with a proactive approach, timeliness and accuracy of communication and effective problem solving within stipulated time frames to meet requirements.
- Negotiate price and finalization with customer through effective garment cost engineering and resourceful approach in keeping with customer expectations in order to meet company business objectives.
- Initiate sourcing of raw materials and negotiate terms such as price, delivery etc. in order to optimize benefits, in line with customer expectations, to secure the order.
- Follow-up with suppliers to ensure that raw materials are approved for timely execution of marketing samples in-line with customer requirements.
- Communicate with the manufacturing unit in order to provide information for procurement of bulk fabric, trims etc.
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or relevant professional qualification
- Minimum 1 years of relevant work experience.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org