Career Level Manager
Experience 7 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Who Are We…
MillenniumIT ESP (MIT ESP) is a complete Enterprise Solutions Provider with a proven track record of serving global customers for over 25 years. The company provides technology solutions and services around Core Infrastructure, Cloud, Cyber Security, Enterprise Applications, Intelligent Automation and Data, Smart Buildings and Managed Services. MIT ESP has a strong presence across a variety of industry sectors including Telecommunications and Media, Banking and Financial Services, Manufacturing and Retail, Government, and more! Currently, the company is on a growth drive with plans to expand our footprint globally across all sectors.
Join our agile, dynamic, innovative, and fun team that is trailblazing today and making waves for tomorrow!
This is a customer engaged role with the primary objective of understanding business challenges faced by customers and defining solutions that address the same, along with the Solutions Teams. As a Lead – Business Analysis & Consultant, you will play a lead role in the designing stages of solutions, benchmarking solutions and in the issue analysis of solutions.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Derive business requirements based on business challenges.
- Clearly articulate and document business requirements and communicate them to the Solutions Teams.
- Plays a lead role in designing solutions along with the Solutions Teams.
- Plays a lead role in the testing and certification of solutions.
- Proactively resolve open issues and work with the Delivery Teams to address key defects.
- Engage in prioritizing subsequent releases along with Project Managers.
- Engage in defining and establishing the business analysis practices within the organization.
- Work with customers to understand their business challenges.
- Advice the customer on areas where the business should change to accommodate a solution.
- Play a lead role in all activities during the pre-sales stage.
- Work with customers to demo/present solutions and convince their senior management on how a proposed solution addresses current business challenges.
Required Qualifications and skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in IT, Management, Economics or Finance from a reputed institute/university.
- CBAP or PMI PBA Certification would be an added advantage.
- Total 7 years of experience with a minimum of 3 years experience in the capacity of a Business Consultant.
- Experience in working in fields such as banking, finance, insurance, telecommunication, manufacturing & leisure would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication, negotiation, relationship management, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- In depth knowledge in Applications Development, Solution Architecture, Project Management Vendor Management Quality Assurance, Infrastructure, and Maintenance and Support is required.
If you are looking forward to a challenging and rewarding career, please email your resume along with two non-related referees to email@example.com