- Career Level Executive
- Experience 2 Years
- Qualifications Associate
We seek dynamic individuals who has knowledge in conducting external audits and analytical ability to provide commentary on financial statements for our clients. Further, the candidate need to have hands on experience in preparing financial statements. Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be able to directly engage with our foreign partners independently. The selected candidate should be able to work directly with senior stakeholders.
- Conducting external audits for overseas clientele using latest technological platforms.
- Preparation of financial statements including Profit and Loss, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
- Advising the clients on the applicability of IFRS/ IAS standards that impacts the respective business.
- Identifying any risks on the financial statements and procedures and advising clients on risk management procedures.
- Corresponding with clients regarding audit schedules, requirements and queries.
- Building great working relationships with the on-shore team.
- Delivering the audits on agreed Service Levels
- Passed Finalist of CIMA , ACCA or ICASL.
- Minimum two to three years of external audit and accounting experience is a must.
- Thorough understanding of IFRS and IAS framework.
- Experience in finance and accounting and work experience in UK would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication in English is a must (both written and spoken).
- Highly organized with attention to detail and ability to work independently and multitask.
- Able to work in a team environment.
- Able to work from home
- Curiosity to learn and apply the learning
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please click Apply for theJob. The closing date for applications will be 23rd May 2021.
Only the short-listed applicants will be called for an interview. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based.
Hayleys is an equal opportunity employer.