Career Level Assistant
Experience 1 Year
CAREER AT SOFTLOGIC Softlogic is a highly diversified Group of Companies with over 11,000 employees in Sri Lanka and Australia and the annual turnover is approximately LKR 76 Billion. Softlogic Group is one of the most diversified blue-chip conglomerates in the country and we have built strong, sustainable market leading positions in a range of high growth ectors including ICT, Telecommunications, Health Care, Retail, Financial Services, Automobiles and Leisure.
- Planning and organizing with Company principals and best practices on the Shipment clearance documentation process align with the process of Department of Custom.
- Following-up the whole process of shipping and logistics until logged the order with the specific standards and global principals liaise with the forwarders.
- Responsible to find the respective Forwarders and Suppliers in order to establish a productive operation.
- Should follow up the relevant Banking process and Financial transactions align with the company policies.
- Responsible to obtain relevant quotations and price requests from venders and relevant parties.
- Accountable to collection of relevant payments and documents from respective parties and deliver goods within the deadline.
- Coordinating with other Departments in order to complete the assigned tasks by the Management.
- Preparing and documenting monthly reports, filing and recording correspondence and always protect the confidentiality of internal information.
- Should have a Professional Qualification in Logistics Management or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Minimum 01 – 02 years of working experience in similar capacity.
- Should possess an excellent command of English and Sinhala languages, both oral and written.
- Should be familiar with MS Office package (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Age should be below 30 years.
- Should be a person with high interpersonal and analytical skills, a committed who can work with minimum supervision and be able to work on flexible working hours.
For those who are interested please apply with contact details of two non-related referees, along with your contact details and a passport sized photograph immediately to the email email@example.com
Please indicate the position in the subject column of the Email, when you are applying. The selected candidate will be offered an attractive package with other benefits. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Softlogic Holdings PLC
No.14, De Fonseka Place, Colombo 05.
Website – www.softlogic.lk