Career Level Supervisor
Experience 2 Years
Ultimate le lundium Proldes Hayleys Group is amongst Sri Lanka’s largest, and most respected diversified conglomerates with a turnover in excess of USD 1 Billion. To explore the World of Hayleys, visit us at: www.hayleys.com.
Alumex PLC, a subsidiary of Hayleys PLC, is a fully integrated manufacturer of Aluminum profiles in Sri Lanka since 1988, situated at Lindel Industrial Estate, at Sapugaskanda, Makola. Alumex develops and manufactures Aluminum extrusions for an extensive range of applications. Alumex e njoys clear market leadership based on its superior range of products unmatched by competition. It is a licensed manufacturer of Aluminum Profiles for Global brands and is ISO 9001:2015 and SLSI certified. Alumex is a fast-growing business corporate in the construction industry in Sri Lanka, and is planning to expand its operations in the South Asian Region whilst increasing its export market volumes. Applications are called from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy at our warehouse at Makola.
Job Summary: Responsible to ensure the continuous and smooth operations of the Warehouse efficiently and effectively as per the approved quality plan, complying with standard operational procedures and adhering to the internal controls under the guidance and direction of the Management.
The main job functions of this position will include:
- Maintaining and overseeing inventory and supplies by receiving, storing, and delivering items.
- Planning and carrying out daily stock counts in order to match the physical inventory and inventory count in the ERP System.
- Supervising warehouse team in an efficient & effective way to make them perform their duties
by proper deployment, monitoring, controlling, training, and recognizing the talents of the employees at all times
- Ensuring the cost of any type of material, utility, consumables, wastage, rejects or downtime is at the minimum possible level.
- Ensuring that the Logistics process is carried out within the prescribed material consumption levels in an efficient use of energy, people, and other related consumables.
- Performing duties relating to updating receiving and dispatching information in the SAP System and maintaining accurate information.
We seek a dedicated, result oriented young individual with good design ability, communication skills and sound personal attributes for the aforementioned position.
The suitable candidate should possess:
- GCE Advanced Level Qualification.
- Good knowledge in stores procedure and management.
- Minimum 02 Years’ experience in similar capacity.
- Professional qualification in relation to stores management will be an added advantage.
- Have good verbal and written Sinhala & English language proficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office packages, especially in MS Excel and exposure to computerized stores management application, ERP systems and SAP Knowledge would be an added advantage
The remuneration package for the above position is very competitive and the rewards are performance driven. If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this challenging role, please apply within 7 days of this publication by email to email@example.com or by post to Group Manager – HR and Admin, Alumex PLC, Pattiwila Road, Sapugaskanda, Makola indicating the position applied for on the subject line of the email or on the top left corner of the envelope. Influencing will not have any bearing on the selection process, which is merit based.
Hayleys is an Equal Opportunity Employer.