Career Level Executive
Experience 2 Years
Lanka Hospitals is in search of a Management Accounts Executive for its Finance team.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of financial evaluations and analysis.
- Ensure timely submission of periodical/ adhoc analysis reports for the relevant stakeholders.
- Participating in annual/periodic inventory counts.
- Observe processes and evaluate by using relevant accounting techniques.
- Preparation of department performance review.
- Involve in annual budgeting process.
Ideal candidate should have the following:
- Intermediate Level in Chartered Institute of Management Accountants UK or Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka or Institute of Certified Management Accounts of Sri Lanka or Institute of Associate Certified Chartered Accountants UK
- Minimum 02 years’ experience in similar position
- Have strong communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Willingness to work extended hours.
- Have good analytical skills, assertive and be proactive.
Should you measure up to the expectations, please forward your complete resume with contact details of two non-related referees within 7 days of this advertisement. Write the position for which you are applying on the top left-hand corner of the envelope or in the subject line of the e-mail.
Head of Human Resources
The Lanka Hospitals Corporation PLC
578, Elvitigala Mawatha,
Telephone – 0115438532
e-mail: – email@example.com