- Career Level Student
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Qualifications Diploma
GEARUP WITH THE BEST IN THE BUSINESS
United Motors Lanka PLC has been moving people in comfort for over 70 years. As we continue to drive new standards of service and engineering excellence, we are expanding our operations island-wide and are seeking passionate, smart and disciplined individuals to fill the following vacancy
Management Trainee (Automobile Sector – Orugodawatta)
- Should possess good secondary education with four credit passes including Mathematics and English at the G.C.E. O/L examination and minimum three passes at the G.C.E. A/L.
- Should have followed a diploma in Automobile technology from a recognized Automobile Institute /Organization and sound technical knowledge in Automobile Engineering,
- Should possess a valid driving license.
- Should be able to handle the sectional operations independently.
- Should have minimum 1 years working experience in a similar capacity.
- Age below 30 years.
- Qualification in Business Management is preferable.
- A good command of English language.
- Ability to build cordial customer relationship.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to motivate and lead a technical team
An attractive remuneration package including a comprehensive medical scheme along with excellent career development opportunities await the selected candidate.
Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification. If you are confident that you satisfy the above requirements, please email or post your resume with the contact details of two non-related referees to reach us within 07 days of this advertisement.
United Motors Lanka PLC
No. 145, Majeed Place, Orugodawatta.
E Mail: email@example.com