Career Level Trainee
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
89 years of Trust & Stability Richard Pieris Group is a highly market driven technology oriented diversed conglomerate engaged in a wide spectrum of businesses including Plantations, Retail, Manufacturing of Rubber and Plastic based products, Tyre Retreading, Construction, Financial and other services. We believe in attracting and retaining the best talent to ensure continuous growth of our business ventures.
To support the expansion initiatives of the Richard Pieris Natural Forms Ltd, we require the services of young & dynamic individuals to join our team as,
The ideal candidates should
- Age below 28 years
- Posses NDT Polymer or Polymer Chemistry or equivalent 4 year degree from a recognize institution
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
- Be computer literate with sound knowledge in MS Office Packages
- Possess good verbal & written communication skills in English
- One year experience in rubber industry will be an distinct advantage
The selected candidates will be compensated in par with the industry standards based on qualifications and experience. A great opportunity to be part of a dynamic and an evolving Group of Companies for the right candidate.
Please apply with your complete CV along with color photograph of yourself and the contact details of two non related referees with the position applied for marked on the top left corner of the envelop, or as the subject in your e-mail within 10 Days of this advertisement.
Head of Group Human Resources,
RICHARD PIERIS & COMPANY PLC,
310, High Level Road, Nawinna, Maharagama.