Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Camso is now part of the Michelin Group. By joining forces together, we become the world leader in the Off-The-Road market.
Those who go beyond the road, often do so without a map. They are the explorers, the speculators, the adventurers. They seek out opportunity in distant places. And they respect the lay of the land. Embarking on every journey with confidence, ingenuity and perseverance. As committed off-the-road solution providers, we understand the challenges of these driven individuals We share their passion of adventure, of exploring new territory. As Michelin off-road specialists, we are dedicated to them.
Management Trainee – Ekala
The selected candidate will be responsible for Support development and maintenance of effective welfare programmes aligned with the organisation’s reward strategy.
- Support for providing operational direction and guidance of welfare function to the plants and service centers.
- Support for Develop, implement and monitoring procedures, policies and standards for meal, transport, welfare programs and welfare events.
- Coordinate and assisting administrative operations of welfare programs and events in the plants and service centers
- Liaise with welfare service providers to ensure quality of the service Support on employee council matter resolving on time.
- Make sure to adhere and respect of company policies with regard to administration, procurement and finance
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management / Business Management or related discipline
- Previous experience gain through HR internships would be a definite advantage.
- You have Excellent communication skills in both English & Sinhala
- Ability to conceptualize the current situation & should be a good team player
- High level of analytical & presentation skills
The HR team in Central team includes various achievers, authentic and industrious people from different backgrounds. In this role, you collaborate closely with Global & all Plant HR teams. At Camso there’s always space to grow, together we define our goals, then it’s up to you to find the way that’s right for you. Choose to work in a team that’s always on the move to achieve its dreams.
Moving Forward Together: Apply now and start your own mobility journey with us.
We aim for excellence in everything we do. Together, we can go far beyond roads. This is our drive. This is our commitment. We are Explorers, Adventurers and Innovators!
Apply via email@example.com Stating position in the subject line within 7 days of this advertisement.