Career Level Trainee
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
STEP UP TO A GREAT CAREER
Lanka Aluminim Industries Plc, is a long established public quoted company and the premier manufacturer of high quality aluminium extrusions. Our products are used in most of the prestigious buildings in the country.
We are part of the global giant, COMCTAFT, a multinational organization with 260 companies in 54 countries with a US$ 8 billion turnover. In Sri Lanka our activities range from manufacturing aluminium extrusions, building materials including builders’ hardware systems, hardware accessories, textiles, MDF boards and agro business.
The company is entering a new growth phase and wishes to strengthen the existing management team by recruiting suitably qualified persons as Management Trainees. This is an excellent opportunity for candidates seeking challenging opportunities with prospects for career development.
We are looking for young and dynamic individuals below 28 years with
- A sound primary and secondary education from an excellent institution.
- A fulltime Degree with a second class or above in Engineering, Business, Accountancy or Marketing from an accredited local/foreign university.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Sinhala.
- A proven track record of leadership qualities and has excelled in extracurricular activities.
- Applicants with multiple qualifications will be at an advantage.
On successful completion of training those who perform exceptionally well may be fast tracked to management positions.
If you meet the above requirements, please forward your complete resume with names of two non-related referees to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the post applied for on the subject line to reach us within 07 days of this advertisement
LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC,
1st Floor, Lakshman’s Building,
321, Galle Road, Colombo – 3.