- Career Level Manager
- Experience 5 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
MANAGER-AUTONOMATION (NIRMAANA, KATUNAYAKA)
Provide leadership for central autonomation function to reduce work content in manufacturing at Active by scouting within and external to MAS, integrating and developing automated solutions, scaling up and internalizing autonomation solutions to manufacturing demand thereby improving profitability and growth of the business.
- Contribute to develop strategies for central sewing autonomation development, scale-up to meet manufacturing demand and plant internalization.
- Contribute to develop strategies for central pre- and post-sewing autonomation development, scale-up to meet manufacturing demand and plant internalization.
- Develop annual budget for autonomation solutions
- Annual Autonomation solution Budget, Plant – Provide guidance in order to prepare plant annual budget (OPEX and CAPEX)
- Ensure the autonomation team has maintained proper communication between the simultaneous and value engineering teams to understand the autonomation solution development and proliferation pipeline.
- Oversee the scouting and internalization of autonomation solutions within MAS and external to MAS to cater to Actives manufacturing product portfolio.
- Drive strategies to introduce futuristic technologies to portray/profile Active as a strategic /preferred tech partner whilst making budgeted profitability
- Perform additional duties commensurate with the current role, as and when requested by management
Qualifications and Experience:
- 5-8 years of experience in a similar capacity with a Degree in Mechatronic engineering or equivalent.
- A driven personality with a strong work ethic and passion for innovation with previous managerial experience.
Send your CV to: Talent@masholdings.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualifying candidates to join our team of MAS Professionals.