- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
John Keells Information Technology (Pvt) Ltd (JKIT) is the consulting and professional IT services arm of John Keells Holdings PLC, Sri Lanka’s largest listed conglomerate. JKIT focuses on Strategy, Consulting, Digital, Technology and Operations to large multinational companies’ worldwide. JKIT has delivered many award-winning solutions to some of the biggest names in Europe, Middle East, and Asia.
The Manager – Delivery is required to lead software product delivery across multiple teams., and these products range from mission critical applications to support applications.
We invite applications from suitably qualified individuals for the post of Manager – Delivery. The selected candidate will report to the Head of SMART Solutions & Services cum Chief Delivery Officer – PMO & Delivery.
The Manager – Delivery will be responsible for:
- Guiding clients and development teams to understand and define the product scope for development
- Taking ownership in defining the product delivery plans and software development roadmap
- Problem solving both externally and internally
- Assisting the product owner, scrum master, etc. with product engagement
- Understanding the context and environment of project engagement and providing suitable work processes based on the Agile software development framework
- Engaging with clients to understand their needs and translating those needs effectively
The ideal candidate should possess:
- A bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering or a similar qualification, and 10+ years’ experience with 3+ years’ hands on experience in a similar capacity
- A master’s degree in Project Management or a similar qualification, PMP/ CSM professional certification will be an added advantage
- An understanding of software development technologies
- Experience in handling stakeholder and client management in distributed projects
- Experience in using Agile project management and scaling methodology, SAFe will be an added advantage
- Experience in software development as it will be an added advantage
Click on Apply for the Job to join our team via John Keells IT Careers Site.