Career Level Manager
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Degree Bachelor
We are looking for a Manager – HR
Morison Limited, a subsidiary of Hemas Holdings PLC, is a fully Sri Lankan owned company. We are one of Sri Lanka’s largest pharmaceutical manufacturers, having led & guided the industry for more than eight decades with our pioneering spirit and drive. We are continuously committed towards enriching lives of consumers of Sri Lanka and beyond for generations to come. We are expanding our operations through a state of art manufacturing facility built to EU GMP specifications that will enable greater capacity and manufacturing flexibility in gearing up to compete globally.
- Manage and drive Talent Acquisition plans to ensure timely availability of right talent.
- Develop and drive Employer Branding strategies focusing targeted talent pool.
- Drive company wide Talent and Capability development initiatives align with the business priorities and needs.
- Managing end to end processes relating to Performance Management System by inculcating a performance driven culture.
- Responsible in overall HR Service delivery including employee life cycle management.
- Responsible in Managing Compensation and Benefits.
- Manage and present HR Analytics, Management Information Reports for periodic reviews.
- Develop and drive company wide employee engagement interventions.
- Candidate should possess a BSc. degree or equivalent professional qualifications from recognize university /an institution.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Human Resources in a Managerial position.
- Ability to build strong business relationships across all levels of the business.
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
If you believe you’ve got the drive to take our organization to the next level, apply with confidence. Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject carrying the role you are applying for within 07 days of this advertisement. An attractive remuneration package on par with the industry standards is on offer for the right candidate.