- Career Level Manager
- Experience 4 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Brandix is a leading apparel manufacturer and one of the largest apparel exporters in Sri Lanka with 28 manufacturing facilities located across Sri Lanka, India, Bangladesh, Cambodia and Haiti. The company continues its inspired journey in developing, manufacturing and marketing end-to-end apparel solutions to world-renowned brands, whilst empowering sustainable development in the communities it operates in.
Key purpose of the Job
As Manager – Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S), you will be direct reporting to the Plant Head (General Manager) and dotted line reporting to Cluster Senior Manager OH&S. The role holder will lead the Occupational Health & Safety (OH&S) function for both Avissawella Plant- 1 & 2 and will be responsible for driving achievement of the OH&S deliverables and performance reporting to Cluster and Corporate. You will also manage functional budgets, advise plant teams, develop and deploy SWS, and conduct OH&S audits and functional improvement initiatives for the Cluster and Centre.
- Planning and deployment of Plant OH&S objectives, SOPs, guidelines and budgets to the Plants teams
- Driving achievement of the plant OH&S deliverables, including adherence to safety standards, SWS implementation, compliance requirements, budget management, etc
- Conducting plant audits and reviews for driving OH&S initiatives, including safety training, safety committee meetings, investigation of incidents, issue resolution, PTW implementation, etc
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders for achievement of the plant OH&S deliverables
- Leading the OH&S teams across the plants
- Reporting updates to cluster & Corporate according to timelines.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with Certification / Diploma in Industrial Safety
- 4- 5+ years of relevant experience, with minimum 4 years as a Plant OH&S in charge
- Driving Vision and Change
- Exciting & Engaging Customers
- Inspiring Employees
- Driving Results
This is an Equal Opportunity Company