- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
YOU CAN CHOOSE TO BE A PART OF A GREAT TEAM
LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WITH PASSION
Softlogic Life won Asia’s Innovation of the year Award at the prestigious Asia Insurance Awards Singapore 2015. It’s also listed among the Top 25 Best Companies to Work for in Sri Lanka. With an employee base of 1,800 across 80 Branches Island wide, we are a part of one of Sri Lanka’s most dynamic conglomerates the “Softlogic Group”. We are also the fastest growing insurance company in the country, driven by a very flexible, caring and an open culture with innovation at its heart. The Softlogic Life team which is young and dynamic is our greatest asset
If you are a self-driven, passionate individual with hunger for success, you are a perfect fit to our team.
MANAGER – RISK MANAGEMENT
As a risk manager you’ll be responsible for managing the risk of the organization, its employees, customers, reputation, assets and interests of stakeholders. Work will involve being associated in a variety of areas including: Market Risk, Insurance Risk, Regulatory Risk, Information and Security Risk , Operational Risk including Business Continuity
- Planning, designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization
- Establishing and quantifying the organization’s ‘risk appetite’, under each risk pillar
- Identifying, conducting risk impact analysis and continuous monitoring of risks affecting the business
- Risk reporting to suit different audiences, such as the Board Risk Committee, Internal Risk Committee , IT Risk Committee and Business Heads
- Conducting all exercises in relation to Business Continuity Planning and the execution of Disaster Recovery Simulations
- Conducting risk analysis on IT and other Technological risk and understanding the mitigation strategies required.
- Providing support, education and training to staff to build risk awareness within the organization.
- Should have at least 3 years of experience in operational risk management preferably in the financial services industry
- Strong analytical skills with high attention to details and accuracy
- Excellent computer literacy (Word, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills in Sinhala / English
All applications will be treated with confidentiality. Please e-mail your CV with names and addresses of two non-related referees mentioning the position applied for in the subject line, within 10 days of this advertisement.
Head of Human Resources,
Softlofic Life Insurance PLC,
Level 16, One Galle Face Tower, Colombo 02.