- Career Level Manager
- Experience 3 Years
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
Can You Run With The LIONS?
Lion Brewery (Ceylon) PLC, a Carsons Cumberbatch Company, is an award winning Sri Lankan brewer & the dominant market leader in its chosen business. This is as a result of its superb portfolio of key strategic power brands including international brand Corona and Carlsberg, well managed channels and sales operation with high customer satisfaction and a state of the art production process all of which are brought together into a single, aggressive, coherent force by a team of focused professionals nurtured by an award winning HR system.
In order to cope with its expanding business interests the Company seeks those who are exceptional talents; people who thrive on challenge, see ambition as a virtue, demand the right to challenge the status quo & constantly seek solutions that are out of the ordinary.
If you are confident of meeting high standards and believe that you can stamp your personality in a dynamic organization, the following position may be of interest to you:
MANAGER – TAX
The role requires the job holder to take overall responsibility in relation tax matters of the Group. He/ She will be overlooking all areas in relation to tax and compliance.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Updating Tax changes in SAP in line with Government Policy changes.
- Develop internal policies relating to taxation and implement these policies into existing accounting practices.
- Preparation of Deferred Tax Computations
- On time submission of Direct and Indirect Tax returns and internal compliance papers.
- Communicate any Import Duty changes and communicate businesses with the impact
- Advice HR on PAYE related changes to comply with regulations
- Provide innovative tax planning to identify opportunities and mitigate any tax risks and communicate the same to Corporate planning team
- To have close communication with Tax Authority and handling queries from IRD
- Monitor and prepare required documentations related to transfer pricing regulations
- Preparation of Subsidiary financial statements for monthly and annual reporting.
- Possess a finance academic /professional qualification or in the field of taxation.
- Possess exceptional communication and client interaction skills in the English language.
- Have the ability to work independently, work under pressure and have a passionate attitude towards work.
- Experience in tax related advisory and compliance work.
- Experience in ERP SAP would be an added advantage
If you think you could be a part of the ‘PRIDE” send us your story on or before 25th May 2021.
We offer comprehensive benefits as well as extensive on the job training to support personal & professional development. This is what makes LION the place where everyone is rewarded for meritocracy with an enriching career.
Head of Human Resources
No 254, Colombo Road, Biyagama.