Career Level Trainee
Do you have a passion for learning what makes a creative startup successful? Have you ever been interested in learning about what is necessary to develop a great company? The Marketing and Business Development Intern position gives you a firsthand opportunity to learn and experience the processes and tools that make that happen.
In this role, you will work directly with two of our founders (CEO and COO) and a team of creators to perform a wide array of activities that will help determine how the company applies the strategies to continue to be successful and grow. Some of these activities include business meetings, financial forecasting and budgeting, project and tactical planning, content creation, customer engagement, and communication. This role will give you hands-on experience in a startup while learning about and contributing to strategic goals. Successful completion of this paid internship will grant you preference for permanent positions in the future.
- Research various topics and analyse data in an organized, presentable manner.
- Carry out decision evaluations to research and compare alternatives for business solutions.
- Support outreach, communications, and customer interactions.
- Day-to-day activities as needed and determined by the founders.
- Research and Data Analytics Skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Passion for learning by doing and the field of creativity.